View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 12th, 2017, 7:19

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [ Accepted ] Brewmaster/Warrior - Team 2 
Author Message
General info
Character name: Judobrew
Battletag: Crabé#2119
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Night Elf, Brewmaster, 110, 48 traits.
Talent spec: Brewmaster Tank - Offspec: Windwalker DPS

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

Total played time: I have been playing casually for almost all expansions but never got into raiding before HFC, but decided to go further with it in Legion.

Time played on current character in current expansion: 15 days on monk and 23 days on warrior(EN main)

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Paralyctus (disbanded)
Quietly Confident (disbanded)
Volition (disbanded)
Current guild is Irithyll.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum? Obviously from being a top guild and recently had a IRL friend join aswell.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
The guild in itself seems very organised and have very good leaders i hear, aswell as values a lot of the same things i do. I want a raid team that is organised aswell as drama free with trying their best every day of the week even on farm.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
I know Jilneas from the main team and he will vouch for me :)

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
As stated before i started raiding here in legion although i never got cutting edge in EN because of guild disbanding and no guildes looking for tanks in the middle of the tier. I am currently 7/10 with best try on augur at 35%.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I expect clear comms with a experienced backbone to the guild aswell as talented players. I expect an organized raiding team, with a RL who is not afraid of giving feedback.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes, i am very vocal when it comes to externals and other tank feedback aswell as communicating with the other tank for smoother gameplay.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
I expect to have a attendance on atleast 90% with the remaining 10% being emergencies or else i hope i can keep it at 100% ^^

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I am usually on all day long, but dont really do much content outside of raiding if i dont have friends/guildies on to do it with.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I'm a fast learner, just started tanking this expansion and already feel comfortable tanking mythic and doing every other content as a player. I'm a focused raider who enjoys doing all the recent content aswell as researching my class. I'm a player that loves getting feedback if its on my playstyle or just the how to play the fight better.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
Weakauras - Tracking stagger aswell as keeping track of externals aswell as raidcds
Exorsus raid tools and Angryassignments.
DBM/bigwigs - Raid timers and more awareness of the fight.
GTFO - Makes me not stand in bad shit lul

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped: ... n/judobrew

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
Recently namechanged from Datmonk to Judobrew just for the record.
Monk: ... metric=dps ... metric=dps

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing: ... crab%C3%A9
I have a geared warrior aswell if they should ever become OP like before :)

Real life info
Name: Jonas Krabbe
Age: 21
Location: Denmark

Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
Recently moved to my own place and live with a friend, i went to uni for half a year, but have recently decided to drop out and pursue a new education at the university aswell. Will be starting this new education in August/October.

May 14th, 2017, 20:41

Joined: May 14th, 2017, 10:17
Posts: 18
Hey Judo !

We are currently discussing the application, we will get back to you tonight :)


May 15th, 2017, 16:24

Joined: May 14th, 2017, 10:17
Posts: 18
Hi Judo !

We are happy to inform you that your application has been accepted for trial. Please contact me or Redact ingame :)

May 16th, 2017, 15:47
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group ColorizeIt.
Designed by ST Software.