View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 16th, 2017, 23:14

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [ Declined ] - Team 2 - Velocity Application 

General info

Battletag:
Velocity#21991

Character name: Velrogue
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Human ,Rogue ,110 , 50 Assa/44 Outlaw/37 Sub ,Silvermoon
Talent spec: Can play all 3 , currently playing Assa and Outlaw on some fights , most likely going Outlaw for ToS

Character name: Velocitý
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Draenei ,Priest ,110 ,42 Shadow/36 Holy/36 Disc ,Silvermoon
Talent spec: I progressed during EN and ToV Mythic as Shadow Priest when Madness was the go-to build but i've always been playing as Holy to farm AP in m+ . Got a bit of XP as disc as well but don't like the current manaburn playstyle much.

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since 2005

Total played time: 492d (Druid 215d , Rogue 92d , Priest 43d , Mage 43d , Paladin 34d, DH 22d)

Time played on current character in current expansion: 13d on Rogue , 25d on priest , 21d on DH

Guild and raid info

Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
ELLHNES - Genjuros during BC . I left to join Infernals because i wanted to raid 7 Days/week
Infernals - Genjuros during WoLK . I left because i had to go casual due to moving to Germany to study abroad.
For Fun - Spinebreaker during Cata . I left when the guild transferred to another server and because i decided to raid again in an organized guild.
Omnicide - Ravencrest /Order of Sargeras - Kazzak during WoD . I left Omnicide because they decided to take a 6 week break for Christmas during Highmaul Progress but the Guild i joined was already progressing towards the end so i only got spots during farm which made me quit the game after a while. I returned to play Legion Beta after that.
OMEGA - Twisting Nether in EN . Left because the Raid Leader was personally insulting others which made people quit / overall bad raid atmosphere , Gap between raiders and officers , elitism etc
BBC NEWS - Ravencrest in ToV . I had to quit the game on Dec. 20th due to having an acute liver inflammation which K.O.ed me pretty much... I returned on March 15-16th and at that point the guild was already extending raids to kill Gul'dan. I thought of going casual at first and joined a semi-casual guild on Silvermoon but since my Doctor title research got queued for July 2018 ill raid again full time.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I initially found out about IS on WoWProgress and spoke to Sagart because i wanted to delay my application so i wont abandon my semi-casual guild during the push for Cutting Edge . The guild has now given up because of roster issues and being completely new to the server i asked some friends and most of them told me to apply here

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
Inner Sanctum values Skill and Adaptivity over Gear Funneling , PTR raiding , 7 day raiding etc.
Although my style is more that of a hard worker i think i'll be a nice addition to a raid group that's learning tactics and killing bosses fast because of my overall game sense and ability to understand mechanics and their place in a fight before i even see them firsthand. Im most likely going to be the first to suggest a new tactic and discuss it .

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Not yet

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?

Classic:
I started playing around Summer 2005 and was only doing casual PvP until BC launched

Burning Crusade:
Played Rogue and Dudu Healer.
Cleared everything in T4,T5 up to some bosses in BT .
I progressed the bosses again a year ago as a Mage on a private server

Wrath of the Lich King:
Played every Healing class + Arcane Mage
Cleared everything including Ulduar hard modes and LK Hc with Infernals - Genjuros . This was my most active expansion and the one i enjoyed the most.

Cataclysm:
Played SP , Druid Tank/Heal , Rogue
Soon after Cata launched i had to move to Germany to study Medicine abroad so i was only raiding casually (few Heroic bosses here and there but nothing serious)

Mists of Pandaria:
Same with Pandaland . I started raiding seriously in SoO as a Feral Dudu/Frost Mage and cleared it before the stat squish happened.

Warlords of Draenor:
Played Feral/Tank dudu
I played at the launch of WoD and cleared Highmaul on HC but my guild decided to take a 6 week break during Christmas so i gradually quit the game during that period and stopped completely after a while. I started playing again during Legion Beta when i somehow got a key off a lottery on Rogerbrown's Stream and played there for 2-3 months prior to Legion launch.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I expect a fun and focused raiding atmosphere where everyone knows what he's doing. Prepared and motivated raiders that can execute any tactic and teamwork in the form of discussion and team-spirit (pls no drama).

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes and I am aware of the importance of meaningful communication and discussion during progress

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
My attendance will probably be 100% unless anything unexpected happens. This hasn't been the case though as i haven't missed a raid since Legion launched.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Anywhere from 4 to 16 hours , depends on how much stuff i have to do in game and whether i have company or not. I usually end up playing for over 12 hours straight when people keep asking for m+ etc but would never farm alone for that long.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I am the type of raider that likes riding the Progress Hype Train . I'm way too motivated during progress and usually perform best there . I love the preparation for the next tier and rushing through it . During a raid im picking up tactics and adjusting cds fast and love discussing and progressing a fight . Im usually less motivated at a farm run when not farming to prepare for the next tier unless im competing with someone.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
Big Wigs , WA , ERT , Gnosis , GTFO , RangeDisplay

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
http://imgur.com/a/aLnrg

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/velrogue

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/velrogue
Those are my most recent logs (i've been playing casually)

Priest logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20426042/10/
90% of guild logs are hidden though

http://imgur.com/a/OXgXW
Some additional shots of logs in the past
Brainpowa / Genjidan / Velocity

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

Relevant Alts
Druid Balance 42 Traits/ Resto 36 Traits https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/st%C3%A1rstruck
Priest Shadow (almost second main) 42 Traits / 36 Holy and Disc https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/velocit%C3%BD
Not so Relevant Alts
Demon Hunter 110 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/genjidan
Paladin 110 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/h%C3%A0llowed
Mage 110 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/twisting-nether/h%C3%A5llowed

Real life info
Name: George
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
Im studying Medicine in Germany . When not playing wow im mostly hitting the gym , listening to / making progressive music , writing stuff for Dungeons and Dragons or watching Anime /reading LOTS of manhua (prefer colored Korean stuff like Tower of God)

May 17th, 2017, 2:38

Velocity wrote:
Mists of Pandaria:
Same with Pandaland . I started raiding seriously in SoO as a Feral Dudu/Frost Mage and cleared it before the stat squish happened.

Warlords of Draenor:
Played Feral/Tank dudu
I played at the launch of WoD and cleared Highmaul on HC but my guild decided to take a 6 week break during Christmas so i gradually quit the game during that period and stopped completely after a while.

Forgot to mention that during Pandaria i was playing League of Legends competitively as a Midlaner and reached top 20 in the Challenger Tier in Season 4 on EUNE server, played often in ESL etc even against Pro Teams.

During Warlords i was playing Heroes of the Storm competitively and was in the top 100 multiple times . At my peak i reached #2 Seed in Europe on ESL as the team captain of Team Donger

May 17th, 2017, 2:50

Hello Velocity,

First of all, my apologies for the late response, our team 2 officers are pretty busy.

Thank you for your application to Inner Sanctum, your application is currently under review and we will come back to you with an answer shortly.

Kind regards,
Sagrt

May 18th, 2017, 16:50
Officer

Hi Velocity,

Thank you for your application.

We have reviewed it, and unfortunately we are pretty full on melee and rogues in our raid team.

We also looked over your alts, and we feel that with other recruits we have taken on recently, we would not be able to use them effectively either.

I hope you find a suitable guild soon, good luck!

Thanks,
Redact

May 19th, 2017, 21:12
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]