View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 16th, 2017, 22:53

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [ Accepted ] Team 1 Zensonia - Hunter 
Social

General info
Character name:Zensonia
Battletag:MrBlack#2204
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server:Human, Hunter, 110, 48 Beast Mastery, 48 Marksmanship
Talent spec:Beast Mastery

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since Vanilla launch, multiple characters and accounts.

Total played time:
On my current character: 229 Days.

Time played on current character in current expansion:
49 Days.

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
I'll only add guilds that i raided with on this character, if you want to know as far back as vanilla you can ask.
Godless - Guild made by friends, still exists to this day under a different name, i raided 10man heroic with them since MoP when my hunter was first created, i stayed here untill WoD when we merged with a different guild because of mythic being only 20man and we didnt have the people for it, the guild became Crayola Inc setup in the end of WoD merging with Azuremyst Champions to raid mythic 20man as they were in the same situation as many guilds that raided 10 man were.
SoO went fine but in WoD personalities started to clash, people disagreeing over stuff, lots of shitty things happened and it went as far as racist insults in whispers to a good friend of mine. Shortly after the guild slowly collapsed and i wanted to quit WoW as i had no real reason to play anymore, than rained offered me a spot in a new guild.

Questionable Ethics - My next guild that i raided with untill the end of WoD, i actually really liked it here even though HFC was kind off a mess, i stayed here untill the guild stopped raiding even though i was thinking of leaving before because i wasnt sure if the guild would survive untill legion as i wasnt the only one that wanted to leave and i was right. But apart from the trouble QE went through it was a really fun guild and i wish it never actually died tbh.

Azys - Joined this random guild because of pure desperation of wanting to raid again, few days into EN and i didnt find any guild untill i contacted the officers of this one, its always ass to join a guild and a server where you know nobody and this certainly was a good example of how ass it could be. i didnt feel very at 'home' in this guild ever and i told them i didnt want to raid anymore so i stopped and stayed there as i did M+ with my friends from Crayola untill eventually ToV came out and i decided i wanted to give it one last chance si they took me back in, still had a bad vibe and didnt really enjoy it there that much, so after a month or two i quit the game entirely as i did not enjoy raiding there.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
Got asked to join few months ago when it was first being made, very shortly after i quit the game, but i decided not to join.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
Because its a very solid guild filled with committed and reliable players like myself, the things this guild has achieved in such a short time span from the release of NH untill now being remade from scratch on a 3 day roster is very impressive. I'm confident i will be a perfect fit as i always strive to improve myself, be as reliable and prepared as possible and make sure to communicate properly whenever needed.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Jamesmarcus, Praxy, Kaszlin, Kregane and the ones i dont know personally that im not sure if they'd vouch for me: Ally, Sagart, Mediocrates

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Vanilla - Cleared everything up untill Naxx, only killed 2 bosses there.
TBC - Everything done, KJ dead post WoTLK patch.
WoTLK - OS, Malygos, Naxx and normal ulduar cleared after that i quit the game, came back in Cata.
Cataclysm - Everything cleared.
MoP - Cleared up untill sha of fear heroic, took a break from the game here untill SoO because of RL stuff.
WoD - Everything cleared.
Legion - EN done, ToV 2/3M, NH 0/10m.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
As stated before, a solid reliable guild with players that always give their best even on farm bosses. No personal issues ever brought into the guild and no matter the problem they can always perform on a top level, i expect a very smooth and clean raiding experience from Inner Sanctum as the guild has always offered throughout its years of raiding.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
I will be able to attend 100% of all raids, unless an emergency comes up.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
A lot, also depends on others though, im always up for M+ for example, or do normal/heroic raids for TF/oranges.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Reliable, confident, prepared. I will always do my research, look at logs talk to other players of my class, discuss encounters with them, compare logs, watch PoVs etc. I will make sure i am prepared and certainly dont want to be the one that holds the raid back because i forgot about a certain mechanic of some sort.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
WA, BigWigs/DBM, Exorsus, GTFO, Details!, Pawn, SimulationCraft, Angry Assignments

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
http://imgur.com/a/gWD9l - Hunter
http://imgur.com/a/VmEnC - Warrior

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/zensonia

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 309169/10/ from when i was still raiding mythic.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps recent logs, i have not performed well, which i can justify as ive had PC issues and some ingame issues which heavily influenced my input on my spells (Which apparantly came with 7.1.5, atleast thats what i was told, i did not have these problems before i started playing again. Had to install an addon to fix it.) which caused me to miss some crucial DPS windows, mainly noticeable on vulnerable openings, even more frustrating with True aim, but all of that has been fixed now, i wanted to actually get proper logs but i have spoken to old QE friends who said to apply and have an extended trial.

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... soni%C3%A4 recently started this as i was told 1 alt was required.

Real life info
Name:Tim
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
Play other games, watch shows/streams or movies.
You're free to add extra information if you feel like it!
Nothing comes to mind.

May 26th, 2017, 1:11

Heya Zen ,

Thank you for your application to Inner Sanctum, your application is currently under review and we will come back to you with an answer shortly.

Kind regards,
Sagrt

May 26th, 2017, 11:43

Hi Zen,

Thanks for your application to Inner Sanctum, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been successful! Please contact an officer in-game for an invite.

Regards,
Sagrt

May 27th, 2017, 18:32
Officer

I immediately regret this

May 28th, 2017, 7:22
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]