View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 16th, 2017, 23:03

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [ Declined ] Kalliste - Team 1 - Balance/Resto druid 

General info
Character name:Kallisste
Battletag:Kallisste#2850
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server:Druid, Balance/Resto , Balance 53 / Resto 52, Silvermoon
Talent spec:Balance as main atm/ Resto offspec

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
8-9 years
Total played time:
168 days
Time played on current character in current expansion:
50 days

Guild and raid info

Started playing on Silvermoon in Amused to Death in late Cataclysm - farmed Dragon Soul with them. Played as resto druid.
Not So Serious - joined them since they formed in first tier of MOP. My highest ranked guild i have been in. Progressed really fast after forming the guild getting realm 3rd only a month after forming and later on world 14 rank in Throne of Thunders and world rank 13 in Siege of Orgrimmar. Played as resto druid.
I quitted from the game after Garosh kill and returned later at start of WoD as casual until BrF was released - then joined Expedient, with which i did BRF, but too many ppl were quiting the game so we pretty much stopped at 11/13 in HFC. Was resto druid until Blackhand where as every other guild moonkin was needed to clear platforms.
Archetype - finished the HFC with them, but this guild was doomed because the guild master/raid leader had serious anger management problems :). Played as balance druid.
Joined Sublime when HFC was on farm and stood with them tlll EN progress started.Played as balance druid.
Current guild - Genesis. - playing as balance druid.

Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

Amused to Death - they realm transfered and i didn't want to follow.
Not So Serious - the guild disbanded after Garosh kill - me and many others stopped playing and the rest scattered around in different guilds.
Expedient - guild disbanded because of lack of ppl at some point.
Archetype - crazy guild master and i couldn't stand his constant rage all the time, so i left.
Sublime - at start of EN it began to be visible that there is no intention at all to use moonkins in progress. On any fight no matter the performance. I was used in first weeks to heal in split runs and thats it. I consider myself a serious player and can't stand in such situation without doing anything. After being replaced on Ursoc after just 5-6 pulls for no real reason ( doing good dps and not dying or taking more dmg that can be avoided ) , decided that i had enough of this and left. If there is needed more explanation can be done in chat.
Genesis is my current guild - while i like the ppl, because i have played with a lot of them before, the guild is turning into a casual raiding guild lacking dedication to progress faster. Its not a place that match my personality.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?

I have played on Silvermoon from a lot of time and i know all the guilds around and many of the people

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?

I am reliable and dedicated player. Have enough experience to play at high level and i commit enough time to the game.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?

Jamesmarcus, Bjornkram, Henriksson ( have no idea on what char is he playing atm.. ) and maybe someone else that have changed their nickname.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?

Started to play the game in private servers. Joined Silvermoon late in cata farm and cleared it on heroic while raid leading pugs with a couple of my friends. DS - 8/8 HC
MOP - all instances cleared with Not So Serious.
WoD - all instances cleared with Expedient and Archetype. Farmed with Sublime.
Legion - EN - 7/7 ; ToV - 2/3 before Nighthold and 3/3 after. Current progress 9/10 with a close kill on Gul'dan soon. Its a shame is not done after all these nerfs.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum

Good raiding atmosphere and commitement to progress.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?

Yes and i do.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)

Yes i can. If i ever miss a raid i will warn beforehand.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?

Pretty much every day - doing mythic + or alt runs.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?

Experienced and intelligent player. i am always thinking what is going to happen and how i should react to things much earlier than they will occur.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
Bigwigs, Bartender. Weakauras, Vuhdo, Skada and many more :)

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
http://imgur.com/9AhdLo6 - Balance spec
http://imgur.com/YOaf4vj - Resto spec

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /kallisste

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... on/raijinn

Real life info
Name: Yordan Stoyanov
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
An old guy that is still not married and don't have kids ( thanks wow ). Currently unemployed, communication technics engineer by education, constructions engineer by life. Love all kinds of sports - playing or watching them. Civilizations fan :)

You're free to add extra information if you feel like it!
Make IS great again :)

May 30th, 2017, 16:07

Heya Kalliste ,

Thank you for your application to Inner Sanctum, your application is currently under review and we will come back to you with an answer shortly.

Kind regards,
Sagrt

May 30th, 2017, 16:38

Hey Kalliste.

Thanks for your application to Inner Sanctum.
I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.

We wish you the best of luck in finding a guild that suits you.

Kind regards,
Sagrt

June 3rd, 2017, 18:19
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]