View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 12th, 2017, 20:49

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [ Declined ] Liken / Resto Druid / Team1 

Liken
Revas#2393
Night Elf / Druid / AP:53 / Silvermoon
Restoration

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I am playing since The Burning Crusade but i rarely played in Pandaria and Catacylsm.

Played time: I totally played with many different characters but in this expantion; i played as only with my Resto Druid. Before Dreanor i've played with my warlock totally 120 ~ hours. With this character i've played total 98 hours.
On this expantion i've played 68 hours on max level.

My previous guilds:
I'm in the guild called "Kozmos" right now which has created by my own big brother. I normally would continue to play with him but at the moment the roster of core raid is not solid and this can bring dramatical problems which is totally worst thing in a raiding guild. The main players of guild are same with the old one which is disbanded after few weeks of the release of Nighthold Mythic. (It's called Paranoya / Silvermoon) Which i was a half-officer as main healer of guild and i was in-help to create cooldown list, the roster and the recruitement.

How did i hear about Inner Sanctum?
I'm playing on this realm since the half of content Emerald Nightmare. We've migrated to this realm to make progress better which we had another guild to merge. Since we are here, i check the good guilds and who make well progress and i watch as many as videos of them i can. It's not hard to hear about Inner Sanctum on Silvermoon.

As i'm playing since the release of expantion; i wasn't pleased with the progress of my guild. I didn't want to leave my few friends at all but i want to do good progress. What i mean with good progress is; for if it's nessecary, i can stay till morning to do one more try.
I thought that if Inner Sanctum is requiring a resto druid at the moment, that's the type of they look for and i just fit.

I know noone in Inner Sanctum in real life or in game. I only met few people in few dungeons.

My raiding experience:
I've been played in the Burning Crusade as all time hard-core raider and cleared all contents in time as Affliction Warlock.
In WotLK, i played as resto druid / holy paladin / affliction warlock in all contents which is required. And cleared all contents in time also.
In cata / pandaria - I've played only 3 months as non-raider with another account.
On Dreanor, i played as resto druid and holy paladin on two different realms which are Auchindoun Alliance / Twisting Nether Horde which i didn't clear Blackrock Foundry at all and 4/13 in Hellfire and 7/7 on Highmaul. I was playing on horde side to do pvp.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes i use headset for gaming and i can use my michrophone if required.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid?
When the guilds that i existed are raiding i had %90 attandence minimum. I rarely miss raid / one in a month maybe.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I play 6-7 hours minimum in a day outside of raiding times with my resto druid.

How would i describe myself as a raider?
My main aim is to play this wow nicely with other good players which i have many at the moment but it's not enough to be on top. I raided as healer many times which i like most because of seeing anyone by behind on fights make me feel good. I feel like i can see better; good moves and mistakes and what's going to happen next. I know how to raid beneficial and i check all contents. I try to learn what's required for a boss or a raid. I read and watch videos anytime i can to learn better. And ofcourse i be ready before 15-20 minutes of the start time of raid. With all stuff required. Consumables / Runes / Tactics that i should know.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
I started to use weakauras for raiding on this content. I realised that it can help sometimes. I can see all debuffs or buffs that i should see in raid with the addon 'Elvui' which i use since the burning crusade. Angry Assignment can be good in raids if guild is using so i have it. Decursive is an addon which i have all the time and i have NameplatesAuras for if needed on some bosses.

Screenshots of my ui:
https://prnt.sc/ff0r5f
https://prnt.sc/ff0qu9

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... moon/liken

A link to my warcraftlogs character pane:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... moon/Liken

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r%C3%A8vas

Name: Adnan

Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
I'm studying to be a French teacher at the moment and i'm spending time with my friends and doing sports with my gf.

June 2nd, 2017, 11:53

Heya Liken ,

Thank you for your application to Inner Sanctum, your application is currently under review and we will come back to you with an answer shortly.

Kind regards,
Sagrt

June 3rd, 2017, 8:04

Hey Liken.

Thanks for your application to Inner Sanctum.
I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.

We wish you the best of luck in finding a guild that suits you.

Kind regards,
Sagrt

June 3rd, 2017, 18:42

Thanks to you for responding fast and good luck with progress on next contents.

June 3rd, 2017, 19:56
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]