View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 12th, 2017, 7:21

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [ Declined ] Team 2 - Hesperidesis - Havoc 

Yellow [that's how sounds a french man speaking english]

I watched several applications from your board, and it looks like they aren't getting removed so i guess i need to make my posterity proud of that one if they ever find it... :)

You asked to use our own app template, here is my unoriginal one.
I'm quite sure few of you will be familiar with the quotes, as i didn't get that far to find them and make the link..
"Because you're an idiot." "
No, no, no. Don't look like that. Practically everyone is."

My name is Thomas and i have 24 years old. I live in Belgium [in the french side] and i'm currently graduating in economic science. I mostly spend my time working on my personal project, as i'm soon-to-be graduated. "Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street."
Beside that, i spend my time in WoW and actively follow few streamers on Twitch [Slootbag among others].

In game, i'm currently playing an Havoc Demon Hunter called Hesperidesis [some greek shits] with 55 traits [54ish], and 48 traits on my offspec.
I own every legendaries for Havoc but Kill Jaeden [which is useless so i'm good to go] and i'm looking to get more tank legendaries [without prydaz, i have "Kiril narak"].
No, i'm not expecting to tank a whole raid with my offspec [except if you need my grip for few strats, but according to slootbag DK do a better job], i just want to be able to tank my m+ runs.
Yes i'm aware of the incoming legendaries for DH in 7.2.5 and i'm ready to farm my seem-to-be new BIS one.
And no, i'm not planning to ever get a "Dinner Belt" trinket as i spent more than 60 runs in lower Kara (*) to [not] loot one. It will be nerfed in 2 weeks anyway.
"Having fun?" "Starting to." "At least don't do the smiling. Kidnapped children"

I play a Shadow priest as main alt, with 5 legendaries [open Icy-veins, take the 5 top ones, minus the shoulders, and you will find out which one i own]. I've been extremy lucky to loot awesome trinkets as well. I would like to play my SP as main in a near future [maybe next expansion, SP dps do not worth my DH one].
My others alts are an arms warrior with few useless legendaries, and a windwalker monk with one bis legendary, i mostly play them in PvP [since Arms have been nerfed to the ground..] so i won't talk about them.

"Punch me in the face."
"Punch you?"
"Yes, punch me in the face. Didn't you hear me?"
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking - but it's usually sub-text."

My previous guild was Irithyll, we aimed to get our cutting edge achievement within 3 months, but it seems like Elisandre get rid of us. We wiped more than 150 times, with a close call of 0.7%.
I think most people were really motivated, specially after our quick Star Augur kill, but few people failled the strat [mainly interrupt and avoid the rings] wiping the rest of us.
Came a time when the newcoming tank decides to ragequit, that i decided to stop the progress on Elisandre until the raid leader will form a new roster minus the ones failling the strat 50% of the time. Spoil : it didn't happen, due to personal affinities with the people and/or a lack of replacement.
I decided to leave the guild few days later, and i heard they disband few time later [today].
You can see on most of my logs, i have one of the lowest damage taken by rings, and the accurate amount of interrupts on things i was assigned. I'm also lucky enough to be able to switch legendary according to encounters, so i was able to keep high dps on Elisandre [usually in the top 3]. Because big dick dps flatters ego, i had to choose that quote. :-)
"Dominatrix..."
"Don't be alarmed. It is to do with sex."
"Sex doesn't alarm me."
"How would you know?"

I haven't been playing World of Warcraft since years like some people out there [i joined in June 2016], so i cannot give you any others past experience of raiding.

That's it for now, i'm running out of ideas about my app, it's late and i see there is still an huge amount of questions to answer so i'm going to copy/paste them like every others people would do. :P

By the way, while i was running a lower Kara to boost my m+ score a little bit, i completely forgot to register Orbie Btag, really sorry, i forgot about it :v

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total played time = Time played on current character in current expansion :
>I spent really few time in WoD. 56 days and 19 hours. I often leave my game open in AFK mode.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
>Honestly ? Wowprogress.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
>I mean, i really have no idea what to answer.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
>Maybe.... i guess if they see this candidature and want to vouch me they will let you know about it.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum?
>You already answered that question on your wowprogress presentation, so i'm just going to say i agree with it. :)

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
>Yes, but i speak rarely except if it's needed for the strat.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
>I got 100% attendance with my previous guild. I guess i got lucky enough to not even get sick. That being said, this week is a really busy week for belgian students, while i will be able to attend most of your raid nights, i won't be often online. Everything will come back to normal the 18 June.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
>56 days minus (3 hours x 3 days x 4 months)..... ahmmmm too late for that.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
>Arrogant [yes i know it's not an expected boring answer]. I love to flatter my ego by getting top DPS. But i'm too quiet to share it to others. Anyway yall can see it on your skada. Kappa

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
>I do not think addons made the gamer for a Demon Hunter. For my Sp on the other hand, i use Viklund UI and WA.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
> http://imgur.com/a/GbYDr

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
> You can see it on warcraftlog.

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
> https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/261294 With 100% attendance, you can see my logs on every scheduled meetings.
Example Elisandre: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7G ... =5&wipes=1

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/e ... speridesil
>Replace Fury of the Burning Sky by a 860ilvl arcano and you get my gears currently equipped.

"I am the most unpleasant, rude, ignorant and all-round obnoxious arsehole that anyone could possibly have the misfortune to meet."
"You're hardly going to need me around now that you've got a real baby on the way."

If i'm not chosen BibleThump, i wish you the best of luck in your TOS progression! :)

Cheers.

June 6th, 2017, 2:31
Officer

Thank you for your application.

We are currently discussing it and will get back to you as soon as possible!

Kemee

June 6th, 2017, 7:06
Officer

Hey Hesperidesis,

I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.

Best of luck,

Kemee

June 7th, 2017, 7:36
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]