View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently June 23rd, 2017, 14:36

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 [ Accepted ] Cathrosar - (Assa) Rogue 
Team 1 Trial

Character name:Cathrosar
Battletag:Cath#21210
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Panda(dont ask why), Rogue, 110 (54/45/54)assa/outlaw/sub respectively
Talent spec: For now it’s assassination (NH) though it’s between sub/outlaw for NH, just awaiting final tuninig changes to wait & see which spec to pump ap into, since I’ve got 1+billion sitting around waiting.

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I bought & started the game in classes but was merely a disgusting casual back then, mostly due to my age, as i was 11 at the time. I've been playing on & off since then till WoD, but i'll get back to that later.

Total played time: This is aswell unknown to me, as i've got 4 different world of warcraft accounts merged on the same battlenet, but on this rogue which has been my main since start of 2016 i've had 106 days played which might be an indicator of how much im playing when im subbed & active in the game.

Time played on current character in current expansion: 66 days played in 110.

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

I’ll be going over the guild I’ve been in From WOD since i at that point started raided on a regular plan, but will be going over the guilds I remember in the previous PVE-experience.

The Mystics-Saurfang

Merge-Silvermoon

Deeprun Tram Security-Silvermoon

Absolutely Fabulous-Silvermoon

Wasted Talent-Darkspear

Drive-Ravencrest

The Mystics-Saurfang was the first ever ‘’raiding’’ guild I joined, I bought WoD2 hrs prior to it releasing & settled on a rogue, had no idea what I wanted to do in the game since this was the first time I could really settle upon the game & invest dedicated time into it but decided upon raiding, as someone who has never been a part of that environment I was surprised to see how well I did, a few months went on and The Mystics did not live up the expectations I had at that point & the realm was really small. With a only a couple of guilds at the 500-1000ish rankings
I later transferred to Silvermoon due to the amount of guilds & players on there & went on to join Merge, they sadly disbanded over the Christmas in 2015, or taking a ‘’break’’ while waiting for the next expansion, knowingly that they would not pick up again at the same pace or roster I went to look for another guild which I though was in my range.
I joined Deeprun Tram Security which was a tad lower on the rankings but still accepted me despite my lacking raid experience, the first mythic clear I got in on a few bosses, the day before next raid day they sadly decided to stop raiding as well.
Someone who I got chatty with in DTS decided to join a friends guild, which he had just started & I thought why not. This was a fun & hair-ripping experience at both, trying to recruit & build a guild from scratch mid-tier, but has given me a lot of experience. The 4 of which ‘’started’’ as a part of the main roster once we killed the first few bosses were remaining once we got to mythic Archimonde & killed him off. The guild (Absolutely Fabulous) sadly got off-rails during farm & it went on to disband.

'Wasted Talent' has been my main part of experience in raiding in world of warcraft, i joined them early 2016 & made some really great friends since then, which obviously accumulated into us as a guild as having some great raids, might not be the greatest raids in terms of progression or rankings, but we did have a lot of fun which was the main part i stayed in the guild & the guild stayed together.
As we killed Gul'Dan mythic & started on farm i sadly saw some of the best guildmembers & good friends lose interest in the game & it slowly de-railed from there - i decided to go look for another guild aswell after being in Wasted Talent for well over a year.

Drive i recently left, on my own terms while on my trial.
The reason i left Drive was a bunch of things which ultimately left me to go look for a new guild somewhere else.
As i joined Drive i was hopefull & eager to get on with ToS but as someone who has never been in a guild in those world ranks, i wouldnt say i was 'scared' off, but the raiding enviroment which existed in said guild was not something i could see myself doing 6-7 days a week for weeks on end during progression, after all thats what a trial is for - figuring out if the guild likes you & vice versa.
I don't want to go into details but if James or any other officer would like that i'd do it obviously.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
Ever since i started following the raiding scene in cata really, i've always known they were existent & most recently heard about the 'new' Inner Sanctum which started early 2017 from old friends on Silvermoon & later by watching you climb the ranks.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?

I chose to apply to Inner sanctum becuse i've been talking with Jilneas ever since he joined you, & i've not seen a guild more structured, well-organized & with such mindset before, without them raiding 6-7 days a week which is a very positive thing in my mind & why you should pick me, well more than anything I’m a team player, I’m all in for sacrificing another mutilate to go soak whatever.
I find it hard to explain but my overall fight view I feel is really good, whichever mechanic it might be – I’ll be keeping an eye & ready to cover up, if it’s needed & a fast decision.
I guess this mentality comes as a rogue as we’re usually designated to such things due to the amount of mitigation & cheesing certain mechanics.
TL;DR I suppose is that every encounter have a certain set of mechanics, special people assigned to these mechanics at certain points of times in the fight. If something does not go as planned or some is unable to do what they’re originally assigned to, im very quick to adapt to these situations, and cover for these situations, if possible that is. My learning curve is really short & I do not need to see a fight several times to understand it completely

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Jilneas IRL
Judobrew IRL
& yes, they'll vouch for me (hopefully)

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
As mentioned earlier I do not have a lot of PVE experience prior to WoD but will list whatever I can remember.
During vanilla I think my greatest PvE achievement was getting a mount at level 40, I really did not raid at that point or anything besides maybe playing a few times a week, seeing as I were only 9-10 years at the time.
Same goes for Burning Crusade, I’m actually unsure of whether or not I playing during this expansion
During Wotlk I raided fairly casually with a few friends in a guild ICE-Executus as a paladin healer. Though I we were very limited in time due to restrictions. Not yet being in puberty & living at home surely did not allow me to stay up till more than 22:00. From what I recall I did most of Ulduar when it was current, same goes for EoA/Totc/Voa despite these not being any prestigeful clears of the time being, I was also a tad limited in playing hours during ICC, 6/10 is what I accomplished as far as I recall.
In Cata/Soo & MoP I was a nasty casual aswell, mostly doing a few things a week & pvping with friends. This is not what you’d like to hear but that’s mainly how it went during these expansions.

During WoD i started out as an undergeared lvl 90 due to having boosted a rogue to 90 just a few hours before the expansion launched, i've never raiding anything more than what used to be flexmode (& failed horribly) & decided that i wanted to do pve.
Next thing i know im farming wolves in Nagrand 6 hours a day & farming apexis crystals in Shattrath to get the coin trinket & that little edge - despite me being in a top 2000 guild.
As HM launched i was soooo excited, it was an awesome feeling, just after the first recent i found out what 'logging' ment & how you could use it to optimize yourself & compare yourself amongst others.
Funny thing is & something that i think is rather cool - without ever having paid attention to a 'rogue guide', theorycrafting or anything that i'd start parsing 95% just after a few weeks of my first raids ever.
Now all i do is theorycraft & parse 5% BibleThump
But no, what i mean by this is that i easily adjust to changes, or things im not used to, whether that'd stuff including my class or mechanics on bossfights.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
Other than the usual 'fun while raiding', 'clear mythic content'.
I'll go ahead & say that i would be proud to be under the Inner Sanctum organization & hopefully we can perform really well, even as a 3-day raiding guild, which is indeed possible with the knowledge & experience your former raiders/leaders have.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
I do yes, i'll be vocal during mechanics & i usually, if not all all times call out stuff if a RL misses it, if im told not to i wont do it of course
I also like to spout jokes & memes during breaktimes & memes.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/attendance/134693
My raid attendence from my previous guild Wasted Talent has been 100% (with 1 sick day) since the launch of EN - same goes for the weeks in Drive where i did no have 1 missed raid where i would participate in.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I play a decent amount, but obviously it's going to be more fun to play with friends or guildies if thats a possibility.
As a notion i could mention i was the first rogue to reach the golden trait in 7.2 & helped out with th nightly builds (yes i played a lot during that week)

How would you describe yourself as a raider?

As I mentioned earlier I’m a team player & I strive for perfection, whether I’d be as a player myself or as a guild as a whole. I don’t weight epeen above executing fights properly & I’d rather do less damage & more tactical execution if that’s what needed to get the job done.

I also got a really competitive mindset regarding any kind of competitions, as I mentioned earlier in the previous expansions I did not have a lot of time besides school to enjoy the game which is mostly due to being a bicycle racer on a top level.

From the age 9-16 I was one of the best at my age & performed at races every weekend all over Denmark, it was a tough 3-4 hour, 5/6 days a week and I was able to constantly push myself.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
The performance addons I use atm is mostly just weakauras which makes the tracking of certain things a lot easier & able to sit through.
Other things to be mentioned might be the Bigwigs to keep track of timers of abilities & exrt/Angry boss to set notes for certain mechanics & whatnot.
Mostly anything can be configured to be used as a WA so that is the main addon i use.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
http://imgur.com/a/EaUVA

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/ravencrest/Cathrosar/

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24551166/11#metric=dps
Most recent logs (3 clears on Ravencrest)

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ravencrest/cathwarr Warrior
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/darkspear/cathrohunter
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/darkspear/penkekxzenx

Real life info
Name:Frederik Pedersen
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:Not playing wow? League of Legends.
or well, to be fair i do spend a decent amount of time playing computer games, on weekends i like to hang out with friends, whether than means just hanging out, playing pc games & go out of towm.
I also enjoy spending time with my family every once in a while, but since i live a tad away it's not too much. I also like working out, or well i should be, i really should buy a membership.

Incase you've got any questions feels free to add my btag, have a chat or anything :-)

June 8th, 2017, 21:01
Team 1 Raider

Oh hi cathrosar :)))) i totally didnt recommend you to apply - great to see you, and nice app - of course i can vouch for you

Prayers#2411

June 8th, 2017, 21:03
Officer

Hi Cathrosar,

Thanks for your application to Inner Sanctum, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been successful! Please contact an officer in-game for an invite.

Regards,
Sagrt

June 8th, 2017, 22:35
Team 1 Trial

Cheers, i'll most likely be whispering either one of you during the weekend where i'll be transfering.

June 8th, 2017, 23:53
Team 1 Raider

B I G R O U G E

June 9th, 2017, 1:41

Bastu wrote:
B I G R O U G E

rip your spot

June 9th, 2017, 8:12
Team 1 Raider

ye mby i wont be the chosen one

June 9th, 2017, 8:23
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]