View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 20th, 2017, 3:17

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [ Accepted ] Demon Hunter 

General info
Character name: Bauss
Battletag: Deathmist#2365
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Night Elf, Demon Hunter, 110, 57 traits, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Havoc

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

I have been playing World of Warcraft since the beginning of Cataclysm up to 6.2 in Warlords of Draenor, that's when I had to quit due to personal reasons and returned for Legion.

Total played time:

On this character: 18 days, 1 hour, 40 minutes
Overall on the account: 319 days

Time played on current character in current expansion:

18 days, 1 hour, 40 minutes

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

Endless Twilight - Grim Batol - This was my first guild ever, they used to call themselves hardcore back in cataclysm. They had 8/8 heroic Dragon Soul, I was never taken to a heroic raid because I was still pretty new to the game, only managed to clear like 7/8 normal with them or so. Left it because they disbanded for some reason.

Royalty - Grim Batol - This was around patch 5.4 during Mists of Pandaria, this is where I really wanted to raid and started to raid, cleared 14/14 normal(heroic now) SoO with them. The guild started going to shit and they decided to go full social so that's why I left the guild and joined Jupiter Mining Corp.

Jupiter Mining Corp - Grim Batol - This was also during patch 5.4, I got 11/14 heroic(mythic) with them until we got to Siegecrafter, apparently it was too hard for us to manage so the leader randomly decided to stop raiding and the guild went to shit as well, that's when I joined Justified Hubris

Justified Hubris - Grim Batol - Got like 11/14 heroic with them and some attempts on Siegecrafter too, then at this point pre patch of WoD hit so that's all I could get of SoO. The new expansion hit and we cleared 7/7 norm and heroic highmaul and also 4/7 mythic, then the guild started having roster issues and stuff like that and we never managed to kill butcher.

Dimensional - Grim Batol - They were realm first back then and had pretty good world rankings, originally I wanted to stop raiding but I had some friends in there and the GM also wanted me in the guild so I joined, cleared 2/10 brf mythic with them, it was a really horrible raiding atmosphere and we literally couldn't kill 3rd boss for ages, the main officer and raid leader started leaving the guild so I left it with him.

Transcend - Silvermoon - Applied to this guild and got in like shortly after they cleared 10/10 brf mythic, got in at pretty lower ilvl but got in due to my good logs, got some decent gear and 10/10 brf mythic + 7/7 mythic highmaul and started preparing for 6.2 with split raids and stuff. We even did some character sharing on fourth boss in Hellfire Citadel, the best I got there was 4/13 mythic and even with world 92 on Hellfire High Council. This is where I had to quit wow for a bit due to personal problems, but they disbanded too at like 12/13 mythic HFC.

Aesthetic Wipes - Silvermoon - This is my current guild, cleared 9/9 hc and 3/9 mythic with them, they're bunch of cool guys to raid with but I told them that I wanted something more serious when it comes to raiding and not just fool around all the time, they understand and support my decision, also it's a win-win situation since we are 4-5 demon hunters anyways, would give them a chance to take in some of the other demon hunters.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?

I had Sags on my friend list and I've known about your guild for a while, was pretty happy of your return and wanted to be a part of it now while I have the chance to prove myself.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?

Why not Inner Sanctum? I mean you came after a break and blew like more than half of the guilds away, cleared mythic nighthold really quick and are showing a good progress in ToS, plus I love the atmosphere in your raids(been watching a lot of praxy's streams lately and your progress on mistress, grats on that kill), it's a guild where I can play at my highest level with players that I can even learn more from. You should consider accepting me because I adapt really quickly to new bosses, I rarely make mistakes, if I am told to do something I do it flawlessly and if I make a mistake I try my hardest not to make the same mistake again next time, plus I don't only look after myself, I always put my guild's progress first.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?

Sags, he's the guy I've been talking to for a while and been telling him for months that I would apply, now I finally feel like I am qualified enough to apply.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?

Cataclysm: 7/8 normal pre nerf, 8/8 normal pre patch
MoP: Curve on Will of the Emperor, toes and hof only on LFR. ToT 10/12 normal. SoO 11/14 heroic(mythic)
WoD: 7/7 mythic highmaul pre nerf, 10/10 mythic brf pre nerf, 4/13 hfc mythic(including world 92)
Legion: 4/7 mythic emerald nightmare, 3/3 hc tov(after 7.2), 10/10 heroic nighthold, 3/9 mythic ToS with decent amount of wipes on sisters(really easy boss which I've adapted to in like 3 attempts but yeah other people not so well apparently)

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum

I expect them to do what they have been doing by now, what I've noticed during the streams is a great leadership and not like 10 people talking at once mixing up mechanics and stuff like in my current guild(which is most of the times a reason for our wipes). I also expect people to tell me when and if I fuck up on something or if I am doing something wrong, I am always open to critics and I do not take them as personal attacks, I rather take them to improve myself and contribute more to the raids.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?

Yeah. I also don't mind talking.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)

So far in this guild my attendance has been 100% straight on. I try my hardest to make every raid, unless there is something really important, which if there is, I will definitely let you know a day or two before.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?

Fairly much, especially now that I'm on like 2-3 months break.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?

As I have mentioned before, I put my guild's progress first, meaning if an item is given to someone else and not to me, even though it's like a huge upgrade, I wouldn't cry, because after all we are all here for the same goal: clear content as fast as possible and as efficent as possible. Also I take every raid serious, doesn't matter if farm or progress, during the raids I am trying my hardest to stay 100% focused and do what I am supposed to do.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?

WeakAuras
DBM
AngryAssignments

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/bauss

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZaLhcwQ9dYGjAzbF/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZmFYLz2xyvBwAQkp/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Gy7b8vkH1X3xngjD/

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /animental

I got like 7 chars at level 100 I used to play back in WoD, haven't bothered to level them up yet. Also I am up for split raids or having 1-2 active and geared alts if you wanna do that for further tier progress.

Real life info
Name: Kristijan

Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:

What I mostly do outside of wow is school, MMA practie and mostly chilling out with friends.

I've put a decent amount of effort into this application and I hope that I am that what you are looking for, I started to play the game after a break like 1-2 months ago again, and I've caught up pretty fast and adapted to the game like I used to back when I used to raid semi-hardcore/hardcore. And this time I am fully commited to it, my gear might not be perfect at the moment as I'm 930 bags(923 bis equipped) but a few more upgrades and I will be very good to go, also my goal is to have this and few high geared alts by the end of this tier so I can switch for progress in 7.3 and get even higher ranks with the guild.

Also if you can't find use of me in team 1, I would gladly join team 2 if they want me instead. It's up to you to decide of course, I would be willing to join either team, whichever can benefit more from me.

I would suggest you to consider this application, and I would be really happy if you could offer me at least a trial spot in your guild.

Sincerly,
Bauss DatSheffy

July 24th, 2017, 1:30

Also for some reason if you can't see the image I posted, here's a link to it.

http://i.imgur.com/q7m63PF.jpg

July 24th, 2017, 1:32
Officer

Hey Bauss,

Thank you for your application to Inner Sanctum, your application is currently under review and we will come back to you with an answer shortly.

Kind regards,

Sags

July 24th, 2017, 11:49
Officer

Hi Bauss,

Thanks for your application to Inner Sanctum, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been successful for team 2! Please contact an officer in-game for an invite.

Regards,
Sags

July 24th, 2017, 22:27
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]