View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 20th, 2017, 3:17

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [ withdrawn ] Team 1 - Shadow Priest Application 

General info
Character name: Román (ctrl-shift-A)
Battletag: Roman#21750
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Human, Priest, 110, 57+
Talent spec: Shadow 1/2/1/1/2/3/1

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since Vanilla

Total played time: as Shadow 53/39@110 - 250+ on Druid as feral/resto & 250+ on rogue as combat

Time played on current character in current expansion:39@110

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

Nightfall - disbanded due to GM killing guild (demoted officers/never logged on again)
Pretentious - Disbanded/reformed into October 9/Element
Element/Sin - has had links with Inner Sanctum in the past. - Disbanding due to raid members going casual
Loot FTW - I stopped playing after dragon soul

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum? As mentioned in Element/Sin comments - have mingled with them in the past. I also know of Inner Sanctum (naturally) through the illustrious raiding portfolio this guild has had since vanilla days.

I have friends who have raided with IS pre-cata... Sutures/Stejo/Millierose/Parsifal (whom I have raided with)

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU? I believe I have the drive and skill required to help push this guild into the desired content. I am an experienced raider with the attitude to help build a good raiding environment. Lastly, I am motivated to play WoW at the highest and hardest difficulty.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? Henriksson - I have spoken with him, but only briefly. I was closer to ex-members, as mentioned Millierose/stejo/tubgirlz

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)? Cleared content pre nerfs, apart from 2.4.3 K'J and perhaps some other nerfs that I can't honestly remember.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum - an ambitious raiding environment with invested individuals looking to progress through mythic content.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids? Yes and yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance) Without failure, I will plan on having a 100% attendance.

How much do you play outside of raiding times? not a massive amount due to the nature of legion, but from a productive standpoint m15s are done each week with all other gear respective parts of the game up to date.

How would you describe yourself as a raider? Consistent min/maxer with good understanding of mechanics across a number of classes.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance? DBM/needtoknow etc

Please supply a screen shot to your UI: http://imgur.com/a/9ug4f

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... rom%C3%A1n (was showing holy gear, but I hope it will have updated by the time this is checked).

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills: Heroic -https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/rom%C3%A1n#rankingzone=11

Mythic - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ingzone=11

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing: N/A

Real life info
Name: James
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: I studied Mathematics at the University of Oxford, from 17-22.

I now am working as a solar physicist for a small company based out in Surrey, England. I spent what free time I have studying a degree in physics with the OU and raiding. the odd friday evening I'll be out with friends.

You're free to add extra information if you feel like it! I would like to stress that the state of my ToS logs are not representing my ability to my play my class as much as I would like them to. This is due to my current RL/GM duties of 'Piracy', where my output has suffered a result of management of 15 or so other players during raids.

August 3rd, 2017, 21:00
Officer

Hey Swift,

Thank you for your application to Inner Sanctum, your application is currently under review and we will come back to you with an answer shortly.

Kind regards,

Sags

August 3rd, 2017, 21:54

Hi,

Please close this application - i have had a personal scenario that will impact the next month of play.

Cheers
James

August 4th, 2017, 11:30
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]