View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 17th, 2018, 4:16

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [ Declined ] Hugsfortaunt - Guardian Druid 

General info

Character name: Hugsfortaunt
Battletag: Retreat#21366
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Night Elf, Druid, 110, 58 and Silvermoon
Talent spec: Guardian

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since late TBC.

Total played time: On my current druid (Main) I have 45 days, the character was created in Febuary 2017.

Time played on current character in current expansion: This character was created in Legion.

Guild and raid info

Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
The guild I started out with in Wotlk was Purgatory on Terenas, guild disbanded. When ICC came out, I joined a guild called Chemical on Tarren Mill, I couldnt perform to the level they required, so I got replaced some time before Cataclysm was released. In Cataclysm, I joined a guild called Filthy Few 100% Danish guild. But they decided to move to Silvermoon, after that transfer half the guild left, so they disbanded. I then joined by far, the best guild I have ever been in, a guild called Malevolence on Draenor. I played with them untill MoP got released. When WoD got released, I joined a guild on Silvermoon a friend of mine recommended, Four oh Four. But I just couldnt find my place in that guild, so I decided to leave that. Since then, I have been casual up untill now actually. Where I'm in a guild called Ready Check on Ragnaros. Rather new guild, also a 100% Danish guild, nice and cool guild. But their plans for ToS is something Im not interrested in, because they will require Raiding > Real Life, which is something I wont be a part of. I then moved to Kazzak, and joined a guild called Just Kill The Boss. I didnt mange to get Cutting Edge gul'dan, because I had to undergo a back surgery, so I were inactive for 1½ month ish. I came back when ToS was released as a casual raider, manged to pug 9/9HC on the second week, and then recently got myself back into mythic raiding again, where I currently have 5/9M with around 150 pulls on Mistress.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum? Well, I think every WoW raider knows about Inner Sanctum! - But from your past raiding history, on your top point so to speak.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU? Well, I have always been following Inner Sanctum on your prime, and when I saw you stopped raiding I got quite sad :D - But I always wanted to be a part of your guild, I just didnt have the time nor the brain to be a part of such a top guild as you were in the old days. But times changed, you got a second raid team with the same progress as me, and I have a feeling I could be a reliable asset to your roster!

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? Not that I know of.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
I started to play WoW late TBC, and first in the start of Wotlk. I raided as a holy paladin back then, where I cleared naxx 10/25m and OS 10/25 3 drakes before the nerf (such a cluster fuck), we then moved to Ulduar, where I quit mid way because I had to focus on my school. I came back when ICC got released, where I played as a Unholy Death Knight, I cleared everything on 25man heroic, not pre-nerf tho. In Totgc I got A Tribute to Mad skill (45) we wiped once on Anub (sad face). Cataclysm then came out, and I started as a holy paladin again. I got 7/13 heroic pre-nerf, and killed the rest later on. Same goes with Firelands 7/7 heroic, and in Dragon Soul 8/8 heroic in both 10man and 25man also as a holy paladin. When MoP came out, I quit because I didnt like the PvE content they brought to us in that expansion. So I decided to give PvP a chance. I started in Season 14, where I got Challenger Achivement, and reached 2.3 in 3s, 2.2 in RBG and 2.1 in 2s. WoD came out, I had gotten myself a work, where I only were home in weekends, so I couldnt maintain a solid raid attendance. First in HFC I had the time to play again, I started this time as a affliction warlock, and mained that untill Legion was released. I got Cutting Edge in HFC. In Legion, I went 100% filthy casual, and only did m+ and heroic raids, nothing serious just 100% chill. I then later on, decided to give mythic raiding a shot in Legion. I managed to get Cutting Edge Xavius and Helya, and sadly no cutting edge for Gul'dan, but I do have killed him. I have only played Tank in this expansion, I started out as Protection Warrior, but due to the changes in 7.1.5 I decided to re-roll Guardian druid. In legion, and have been playing that ever since.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum A mature, chilled and relaxed raiding enviorement, with tons of skilled people who's loving the progressive parts of the game.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids? Yes I do.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance) Well, saying 100% raid attendance would be a lie, because I do h ave a job to maintain, and some stuff might come up or anything like that. But I will gurantee ATLEAST 80%.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
As much as possible really, Im almost raiding every day, doing mythic+ etc.

How would you describe yourself as a raider? I'm a flexiable, dedicated, stable, motivated and experienced player who's always up for new challenges. I always try to push myself to the best.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance? WeakAuras, DBM, Angry Assignment and BenkUI, rest is just to make it look cool.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI: http://imgur.com/a/w3HfB

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... gsfortaunt

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24249971/11/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 423814/13/

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing: n/a

Real life info
Name: Jesper Gaarn
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: My name is Jesper, I'm 22 soon to be 23 and I'm born and raised in Denmark. I'm currently working as a contractor on full time. I'm a very social person, who's always up for a laugh but also up for a challenge and knows when to take shit seriously!

August 25th, 2017, 10:41

Hey Hugsfortaunt,

Thank you for your application, it is now being reviewed and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Kemee

August 25th, 2017, 12:59

Hey Hugsfortaunt,

I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.

We wish you best of luck in finding a guild.

Kemee

September 2nd, 2017, 2:09
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]