View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 18th, 2017, 8:35

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Phaedreak enha shaman TEAM 1 - Declined 

General info
Character name:Phaedreak
Battletag:Killjadein#2561
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Orc, shaman, 110 artifact 61 I will transfer when u tell me that im Accepted for trial :D
Talent spec:ENHANCEMENT

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? since launch of WOTLK

Total played time:with freeservers and offi servers its about 700days

Time played on current character in current expansion:80days of pure time

[b][b]Guild and raid info[/b][/b]
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Nightshade: i was core raider but leader was very arrogant and havent took attention to other ppl. Like selling bis boe from trash for gold to his own pocket. So we went to horde and created Hypoxic which as build mostly from Core raids of Nightshade. I came back from holiday break entered first raid and they told that were disbanding(officers and GUM). => im looking for good guild with stable team and efficient progression.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I found u on Wow progress when i was looking for optimal guild.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
Inner Sanctum is efficient guild that has good stable team which i missed in all previous guild and without these two things u cant raid efficiently and enjoy progress on maximum VOLUME BloodTrail .

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? I dont know anyone but i would like to knew all of u if i get in to the team :D.

Im dedicated raider that knows, if u dont came prepared for raid u cannot be part of progression team that means i was always looking for POVs video guides on Youtube and studied every mechanics on boss which is sure thing if u want to succedd on efficient progress.

Also im using Simcrafts to maximize and optimize my performance of my class to get max of it.
Speaking with top shamans about legendaries, on specific fights i always have to switch gear for maximizing my dps at all cases.

Stat priority
Haste>Mastery>Agility>Versatility>Crit.

Positives of my spec(enha)
Exceptional priority burst in single target
Flexible, able to adapt to a variety of different encounter types
Great target swapping and damage on high priority targets
Good group utility for both dungeons and raids

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
My raiding experince is fully cleared Wotlk,Cata on free server. Here on offi i started playing mage on launch of HFC fully cleared.

On shaman my exp is full cleared TEN, TOV, NH 9/10 cuz we moved to horde as i said before and guildmaster was hating me for doing too good performance and i was not his favourite lad. But i was progressing guldan with them few nights it was pretty easy for me but they┬┤ve been stuck there for like 2months and theyve still did many stupid mistakes. Due that i was there first time i had not failed anything cuz of very well preparation.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I expect very positive team with efficiency and motivation to push progress to higher level and success of whole team. I hate when ppl are tryhards and tunneling boss instead of playing team game and dont do what raid leader says.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes absoluty im using microphone whole day since i wake up from my bed :D.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
Im fine with attendance never miss raid, only when someone close in family got Birthday or sth very important, what u cant miss u know what im talking about :D.

How much do you play outside of raiding times? Im playing always when i have free time. Pushing M+ and grinding Aps with TF loot. doing wqs and helping friends when i can.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Determinated raider that wants to make best progress what is possible to do and improve performance of myself to top ranks in world + keep positive calm atmosphere when things sometimes not happening as everyone wants.

I dont mind wiping cuz its part of progression and its very important due to practice on actual PROGRESSED BOSS, and if i fail i tell that i failed and im gonna do all the best to not faild it again.

When theres a boss that im not best for i dont mind to sit out to give spot to someone whos better for that fight and can bring succes to whole team :D.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
ELVUI, Rcloocouncil, Weakauras, Angry assignments, Bigwigs, Skada

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
http://imgur.com/a/jumnB

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /phaedreak

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
logs are not best due to bad team with no coordination and bad leading, when u have to do stuff which other ppl ignore and make raid not wipe, u can check my NH logs thats bit better but i said that i had guilds with not stable team and bad leaders.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /phaedreak

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

Real life info
Name: Martin (Marto)
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: Haha good question: my activities are mostly walking with dogs to forest and explore new parts of that cuz i really like nature. Bike tours in forest 50-100kilometers to keep myself in condition and at the end im visiting gym time by time.

September 1st, 2017, 5:03

Hey Phaedreak,

Thank you for your application to Inner Sanctum, your application is currently under review and we will come back to you with an answer shortly.

Kind regards,

Sags

September 1st, 2017, 6:36

Good hope to hear ur response soon :D

September 1st, 2017, 13:30
Officer

Hi Phaedreak,

Sorry, but your application has not been successful to IS. We've recently recruited a spate of players and as stated on wowprogress, we'll never recruit for the bench.

Best of luck with future gaming - we'll keep your application on file for after Kil'jaeden if you wish.

James

September 3rd, 2017, 8:20

HI guys, i understood what u meant and i have to take it but, in the second team is full setup or would be chance, contact me please.

September 3rd, 2017, 11:23
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]