View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 12th, 2017, 20:38

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 [ Accepted ] Carly - Disc priest. 

General info
Character name: Carly
Battletag: Ashryn#21113
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Blood elf, Priest, 110, 61 traits on Draenor.
Talent spec: Discipline

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I've kind of been playing since Cata, and I raided HC Dragonsoul when it was current. Quit the game after, since MOP wasn't really appealing to me, I tried out WOD but it was kind of the same as MOP.

Total played time: In complete total with alts & old mains from Cata and casual playtime, I've got 230 days in total.

Time played on current character in current expansion: 72 days ( Priest)
(20 days on an alt druid)

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
I started out in Legion in a very casual guild as an Arms warrior in EN. After TOV came out I just felt like something was lacking and I went back to healing, remembering a friend playing Discipline priest, I wanted to try it and I leveled one up. After NH was released, I started raiding on my priest, gaining 3/10 on it, and I felt like it just wasn't enough for me, so I left and joined a guild called Latitude, being 5/10 when I joined them. I stayed in Latitude, gaining 10/10 NH Cutting Edge, and 3/3 Cutting Edge TOV. After TOS was released Latitude sadly disbanded due to alot of toxicity within the guild. So after Latitude disbanded, I changed faction to Horde, and went to Draenor. Joining a guild called R E L A X. R E L A X sadly disbanded a short time ago due to lack of people showing up to raids.

(I healed in Dragon Soul Heroic back in Cataclysm)

Even though I don't have that much raid experience, Gul'dan is one of the most fun things I've had in a video game. I enjoy doing progress bosses, and I'm willing to wipe until the boss will go down.
I'm always willingly open for constructive criticism, and I strive to get better as much as I can, I'm in contact with Mend, being one of the best theorycrafters and guidewriters for disc priests, Josh & Sups being some of the best disc priests in the world.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I heard about Inner Sanctum after some time of playing on Silvermoon and quickly got to know by the other people I started out raiding with that Inner Sanctum was the best guild around on the server.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I'm capable of playing my class to the fullest, I'm confident in my class & healing, I always prepare before fights, & I am a comitted player. This is a game but I take it seriously because i don't want to waste anyones time.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you? No, I do not know any people in Inner Sanctum.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
I started out raiding in Legion, as an Arms warrior in EN. Switched over to Disc priest in TOV and raided as Discipline throughout Nighthold & TOS. Even though I lack previous experience, I've become such a good player over the short amount of time I have played, and feel like a guild like Inner Sanctum would help me further that even more.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I expect to join a guild that makes the most out of the time they raid. I want to play with good and comitted players. I've been holding myself back becuase I had alot of friends in my last guild(Which is why I'm only 5/9 atm), but now I want to go full blast on the game and become as good as I can. I think Inner Sanctum is the kind of guild that would suit me. I kind of wish I had applied before when I was still on Silvermoon.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids? I've got a fully functioning mic, and I would be willing to use it, but it's also important to know when not to.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
I've always had a solid attendance, never missing a raid. ( Besides those RARE 1-2 occassions where IRL comes in the way, and I know you understand that)

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
I love to do M+ and I feel like doing alot of M+ will help a person become a better player in general, doing mechanics in M+ is nearly as essential on high keys, as in a raiding evironment. I do the usual world quests, here and there & I do new content whenever released, like 7.2.5 Broken Shore, & keep myself up to date.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I'm a very solid and stable player. I'm always reliable to show, and when I'm there I do everything I can to improve myself in the moment, and get as much progress as possible. I simply love raiding, I don't mind wiping on a boss over and over again.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
TellMeWhen, BigWigs, ElvUI, AA, WA.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://gyazo.com/5e947167b23b6754d2360ca31afaecae

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... enor/carly
(Can't really promise that I've got my raiding gear on when you click it though since I do m+ alot xd)

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
(7.2.5)https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25540461/13#metric=hps&partition=1
(7.3) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps
(7.2.5 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/s ... artition=1 rank one on server)

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/rhazindu

Real life info
Name:Christian
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
Most likely playing another game, or at school. I spend most of my time on my PC being online or playing games anyway.

September 2nd, 2017, 1:09

Hey Carly,

Thank you for your application to Inner Sanctum, your application is currently under review and we will come back to you with an answer shortly.

Kind regards,

Sags

September 3rd, 2017, 3:19

Hello Carly, I would love to have a chat with you in game, plse add me Sagart#2889.

September 5th, 2017, 12:12

Hello Carly,

Accepted for trial in Inner Sanctum. Welcome to the team.

Sags

September 5th, 2017, 15:58
Officer

Change your name to Innervatepls

September 5th, 2017, 16:54
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]