View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 11th, 2017, 3:01

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [ Accepted ] Primerib - ROGUE - Omega Squadron 
Raider

General info
Character name: Primerib
Battletag:Baconshakin#2765
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Blood Elf, Rogue, 62, Draenor
Talent spec: Subtlety

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I've played the game since Vanilla release. I took quite a long break from raiding near the end of TBC and started again in Warlords.

Total played time:
250+ days

Time played on current character in current expansion:
62 days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
I started raiding again in Warlords with a heroic guild called Seren. They're a great bunch of people and I highly enjoyed playing with them. They sort of reintroduced me into the game. Once the HFC content drought happened they decided to stop raiding and playing so I was offered to continue mythic progress with a guild called Last Pull.

I managed to clear mythic HFC with them and going into Legion was offered an officer spot. After we hit 7/10 the GM could not continue playing the game so the guild was disbanded. From the remnants Semi Serious was made. After Last Pull disbanded I went to join Seren again for a bit and started playing a lot more casually. Unfortunately the guild changed a lot since the days I was there and I barely knew anyone. I decided I wanted to go see how things were at the reformed guild so I joined Semi Serious nearing the end of Nighthold and start of Tomb.

I took a month off now for a mix of vacation and having to deal with some IRL stuff. Coming back I decided that I want to push more into the game and I think now is the best time to have a fresh start.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
When you guys would crash the Naxx instance server pulling Thaddius.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
It feels like sort of a bucket list thing to do now as I remember back in Vanilla I always wanted to be a part of Inner Sanctum. I hope that in accepting me I can show to you and myself that I am capable of dealing with the hardest content blizzard can put out there. I want to approach this with a team mentality and not parse logs on progress.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Unforunately, no.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
MC, BWL, AQ 40, Naxx (Up to Kel'Thuzad)
SSC, TK, MH, BT, Sunwell (up to Twins)
Warlords: BRF (heroic), HFC (mythic clear)
Legion: EN 7/7M, ToV 3/3M (Helya post first nerf), NH 10/10M, Tomb: 5/9M

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
I would expect like minded people who want to progress through content and have fun at the same time

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes and yes

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
Yes it should be no issue. I may miss some raids if they are in the holiday period i.e Christmas or Easter as I will be visiting family.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
It varies, sometimes a lot with new content or when I feel like I am falling behind. Sometimes a bit less when I feel like the game is starting to burn me out a bit. I find that I found a decent balance between the two.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I tend to focus on tactics and strategies first and then trying to maximize my DPS for that encounter. Learning mechanics and their timings tends to help with adjusting your own DPS cooldowns so I see them as going hand in hand. I like to say I stay focused and pretty lighthearted I am not afraid of wipes and I definitely won't rage. I am very open to criticism if someone notices something I am doing wrong I will want to hear it - it helps me improve as a raider, saves time in encounters and makes the wheels turn!

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
I utilize WA's, DBM, ERT and any other boss related addons or specific WA's that would be required

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/ezdkF

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... r/primerib

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=dps

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... enor/nojob
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/draenor/rpt

Real life info
Name: Martin
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: I'm currently still studying at university.

I can offer some references to my old GM's or officers if need be and I am willing to have a chat on Discord/TS/Vent if required.

September 12th, 2017, 20:45
Officer

Hey Primerib,

Thanks for your application, it's being reviewed and we will get back to you shortly.

Kemee

September 13th, 2017, 0:13
Officer

I would like to talk to you over discord, you already have me on battle.net, poke me when you are available BloodTrail

September 13th, 2017, 0:41
Officer

Welcome to Omega Squadron!

September 13th, 2017, 17:01
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]