View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 18th, 2017, 22:50

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [Archived] Tackcalb - Balance Druid - Team 2 

General info

Character name: Tackcalb
Battletag: bug#2207
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Worgen, Druid, 110, 65
Talent spec: Balance

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

Since Alpha

Total played time:

Will update later

Time played on current character in current expansion:

Will update later

Guild and raid info

Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:

That could be long. I'll start from when it started to be meaningful.
- Joined IS during Cataclysm. Was raiding with the main's alts.
-End of Cata, Joined the IS officer team to get into Mop. Midway we decided to go 10man, i stepped down to handle the 2nd raid team.
-End of Mop/Wod, we decided to be even more serious about raiding, formed a better roster that was IS team 2 (IS Casuals as we called it), which then moved to a new guild as managing everything was a bit of a mess.
- Wod: Expedient, GM and Raid leader (formed from IS Casuals/Team 2). Held realm 5/6 until HFC. Merged with Genesis, with the same position and cleared HFC
- Legion: Genesis, cleared everything up to ToS. Due to roster issue, we gave a shot at merging into Malorum, cleared 5/9M, had a vacation break (had none for 3 years), when i came back, the guild was gone and i had no information about what happened.

From Cata to ToS i roughly rebuilt from scratch 6 to 7 raiding rosters that, until ToS, always managed to clear the content in time.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?

Well, friend with a few of the older officers until the day i joined and then you know the rest ;-)

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?

I've always wanted to get back home. Since the day James poked me he was rebuilding it. I'm however not an ass and a commited person so i would not leave my current guild and raiding team that was relying on me. My past experience as a GM and RL as well as player could be, i think, of good value to the guild going forward.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?

Probably a good half of the guild, some because they were my raiders, others because i raided with them

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?

Always cleared content in time. See previous guild for details.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum

A stable raiding team and a proper management

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?

Yep

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)

I've been having pretty much 100% attendance the last 4/5 Years. Whenever i might miss a raid, i usually know a good month in advance so i can organise around it. Emergencies can happen ofc.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?

Depends on current content, just the required to be on top for raiding

How would you describe yourself as a raider?

Tough one, most of my raiders would actually be a lot more suited to answer that questions! One thing for sure is i rather be spaming some regrowth as boomkin and be grey logged than top the damage meter for 1min and be dead the rest of the fight

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?

Pretty much all the standard. ERT, WAs

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:

Will update later

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/tackcalb

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:

As previously mentionned. I have been raid leading and hand holding (too much) so logs were the least of my concern as i was mostly doing any jobs that i couldn't rely on my raiders to do.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... n/tackcalb

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

None

Real life info

Name: Alex
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:

Usually play any other Blizzard games with my brother, TV and/or enjoying fresh air.

My brother (Nogterym) with who i've been playing and raiding wow ever since he started (around WOTLK/CATA) will be applying aswell as we really intend to keep raiding together.

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards

Tack

September 21st, 2017, 10:40
Officer

Hey Tackcalb,

As per agreement I will be archiving your application and your brother's, if a spot comes up, I will contact you.

Thanks for your application!

Kemee

September 21st, 2017, 13:51
Social

Salut Tack,

Glad to hear that you are interested to join IS again. Hopefully it will happen.

Shuart

October 2nd, 2017, 21:30
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]