View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 18th, 2017, 23:03

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [Archived] Nogterym MM hunter - Team 2 

Hey IS!
General info

Character name: Nogterym
Battletag: Nogterym#1596
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: NE, hunter, 110 and 64 artifact rank
Talent spec: MM since legion started

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Pretty much since the game went out, but I was very young at that time to do anything other than exploring and rerolling :D

Total played time: On my hunter -> 246 days, 17 hours, 41 minutes (and 4 seconds as I write this application)

Time played on current character in current expansion: 39 days, 14 hours, 48 minutes

I also have a couple of alts who'll just add a little more time there

Guild and raid info

Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
I joined IS as a social in Cataclysm (I was following my brother Tackcalb on the realm) and was just doing casual raids until MOP where I started to raid with a team for ToT (only have this recount image to show a few raiders I was with if names ring a bell https://imgur.com/a/YQYmG

Then onto WoD Tack, Meluin and myself went to create a guild (Expedient) where we started some serious progress (also note before being Expedient we were called IS casuals team since we were still in IS back in that time :D) we achieved 6th server on tier 17 (Foundry), here's a picture of most of our raiders at the time of Highmaul beginning of Foundry https://imgur.com/a/9RQiq.
After that in HFC we went to 11/13M progress with roughly this roster https://imgur.com/a/656rC but the roster was falling apart and we merged with Genesis and took the 11th place of the realm for this tier. We stayed with Genesis for the start of Legion clearing EN, ToV and NH at the 16th position of the realm.
After that when ToS started, there again the roster started to fall as progress was going slower and many raiders were not satisfied with our progress and after clearing HC before Mythic progress we couldn't raid and we had an offer to merge with Malorum.
There we raided "as we could" until 5/9M kill and with a lot of Misstress progress but it was really tough with a lot of raiders just not being commited to the raid, we ended up disbanding 2 weeks ago and since then, guildless :(

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
As mentionned this was my first guild when I joined Silvermoon (because Tack got in)

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
It's a return back home where it all started, one is never better than at home

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
Well since I was a casual in my time in IS mostly, I know names and all but I really doubt they know me, as showed in the screens before I've also raided with some IS players, but then again they mostly don't play/raid here now I believe. I know very well Meluin who was raiding back in the very old IS and is now social in the guild, I believe he is an experienced raider and can talk about me since we raided for a long time together.

[b]What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?[/b]
Posted most of this on previous question but for this Tier (ToS) I am currently 5/9M with Misstress progress

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
A stable raiding team and the hope of achieving great progress while having fun and all

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes and yes if necessary

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
Yes I can attend all raids with these times, if I ever miss a raid, I will post in advance and it will mostly be because I am still a student but not for long!

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Well when I'm not in school/work, I play WoW doing needed things on my hunter outside of raids, if I feel like it I'll play my alts, or just play random games but I tend to always like doing the best I can to be good in games I play (achieved Global Elite, but mostly Supreme on CSGO, diamond in LoL, diamond in OW but couldn't play a lot so I might push for Master now)

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
I just love raiding, I'll always be 100% dedicated to raiding, may it be wipe night, 1% progress night, if I'm raiding, I'm cool with that, always improving with feedbacks and quicklearner

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
I'm not using many addons, just Elvui for a clean screen, BigWigs for boss abilities and details for raid feedback -> damage on adds/boss, deaths, interrupts etc... Recently I also added weak aura just for the Vulnerable tracking which I believe improved my dps

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/kxcE4

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/nogterym

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/nogterym

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
My alts aren't relevant unfortunately, my "most" geared alt is around 900ilvl

Real life info
Name: Remington (Remy for short)
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
Currently a student (last year in IT network engineering), I'll be at school until January, then I'll have to find an internship and a job afterwards (hopefully the company where I'll be doing my intersnship will offer the job, else I'll have to find)
When I'm not playing games I'm spending times with friends, hanging out at night or playing football
Other than that I'm either watching lots of films/series or playing games with my brothers

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

Nog

September 21st, 2017, 10:43

They have likely removed a lot of logs since Nog has always been our highest if not top dps on most fights.

September 21st, 2017, 10:48
Officer

Hey Nogterym,

As I said to your brother, I will archive your applications and if a spot comes up I will be contacting you.

Thank you for your application!

Kemee

September 21st, 2017, 13:48
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]