View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 18th, 2017, 22:51

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 [ Declined] Sasomange Rogue where u need me. 

General info
Character name: Sasomange
Battletag: BadMojo#2796
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: worgen, rogue, 110, 69 main spec
Talent spec: Assassination

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I have started late 2014 but been on a 6 month period while not playing. Returned to WoW end of EN tier.

Total played time: 212 days

Time played on current character in current expansion: 131 days

Guild and raid info

Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
As i started wow i joined ItburnswhenIpvp, it took me a while to lvl my char cause i was doing it old fashioned way... quests... (ye dont lough pls). Got a lore-master on the way and had most amzing time while doing it. Taken interest in raiding once i reached max lvl, and after a month of waiting they gave me a spot, had mostly pvp gear but they liked me, and most of all i begen to love raiding.
It was hc guild trying out mythic content. Guild leadership decided that if we are to continue mythic we should merge whit guild of same lvl as us. That was time when we merged and became Smoke squad. I was there 7/13 when i had to leave game for rl issues. When i came back to game gl Hugemess was so thrilled that i came back and asked me to join em on mythic en run with like 5 artifact points. It was ok but ofc i was not rdy for mythic and i even declined loot but they all insisted. Was rly a grate dead by them and by this day i dont know what i did to deserve it. That guild decided to brake apart mainly cause diablo exspanison came out and core of that guild was rly eager to play it. So it was time for me to find a new guild. I have joined Gamad a small domestic guild that couldnt even finish en normal. Quite fast after i joined guild started progressing and for some reason i woke up to see that i am an officer of guild. Was raid leading them and downed Guldan HC as guild, and started progressing. We had change of leadership in that guild which went quite smooth, but than old leader came back after a month or so brake and he wanted all loot for him self, i dont know why i was master looter that night but i assigned one item to person rly needing it and that been around for all progress which inspired the rage of ex leader who was ranked and sed he would be playing as social. After that i asked to be striped off officer and addressed new GL after raid. Not to prolong any further but it became rly unpleasant environment and i decided to leave.
Since i had been pug m raiding on higher bosses than guild could handle i met some nice progress orientated ppl. One of them was Oxyma of BraGnugg. When i left guild i msged him and ask if they had an spot open, after a short interview they accepted me in theirs community. Was all going fine till one of 4 core friends above mentioned Oxyma which was a tank also, had to leave game due to exams. Tanks joining after haven't been of much use to guild and as we started going deeper into wipes less loyal people started not showing up, ghoping etc... and it all went down the spiral. We had a rank 11 on silvermoon and like 5% killing mis sassy but they gave up... I understand that is a grate burden for leadership to maintain steady core, but Guild msg : We stopped raiding, thx all been a blast wasnt much of comfort. Now is a ghost town in guild and i left it.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
U ar nr 1 on my home realm.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
Cause u raid from 2005 and i want to raid 2025 and not have to change guilds.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
No
What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
7/13 HFC 10/10NH 5/9 Tos
What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
Stable progression orientated raid environment
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes, if need
Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
100% attendance
How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Too much i guess, but depends on day up to 18h :(

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Cmon, we can do it try harder.
What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
around 50 of them
Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://imgur.com/a/g8wY2
Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... /sasomange
Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/M2 ... ry&fight=4
Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
My alts are my profession slaves Max lvl mage and priest both with around 64 traits

Real life info
Name:Djordje

Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
Im so to say self employed, but i dont work but get money. Is complicated. Else family lunches and occasional drunk nights pickups are my life style. Else im Gamer and all ppl who know me know that i am and they even respect my raid hours and dont call me :D

September 25th, 2017, 4:01

Hey Sasomange,

Thank you for your application to Inner Sanctum, your application is currently under review and we will come back to you with an answer shortly.

Kind regards,

Sags

September 25th, 2017, 14:02

Hey Sasomange.

Thanks for your application to Inner Sanctum.
I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.

We wish you the best of luck in finding a guild that suits you.

Kind regards,
Sags

September 27th, 2017, 0:13
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]