View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 19th, 2018, 12:01

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 [ Declined ] Palanothin - hpal - omega 

Character name: Palanothin

Battletag: maniax#2271

Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Dwarf Paladin, 72 traits

Talent spec: Holy

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?:
Since beta - on & off. A long time now tbh.

Total played time:[/i
Literally no idea, a very long time :D

[i]Time played on current character in current expansion:

Over 100 days

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Legion only: <Prehistoric>, disbanded. <Recklessness>, disbanded. <Warm>, disbanded.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
it's one of the most well-known guilds currently, especially Silvermoon way, hard to not know about the name really.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
I believe the team is one of the better and more hungry teams around, based on achievements earned and length of being a guild. Stability is a big thing to me.

I bring experience, ability to get stuff done when asked and to a good standard regularly. I have off days, because frankly, I'm human and shit happens - but it doesn't happen often and I don't tend to dwell on it when it does.

I have the understanding that I would be looking at a stand-in role due to the niche role of the Holy Paladin, which I have no problems with and would be willing to sit in and wait for my opportunity - I feel like I would be ready to take a spot at any time regardless.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
I believe you recently recruited one of my ex-guildies, Neldarie. If you can pry his brain away from farming AP for a few moments, he could probably vouch for me.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Beta/Vanilla - Was one of the founding members of the original <Forte> @ Daggerspine team, which we went on to be one of the best teams in the world for that content. I also played with a team named <NightWatchers> going in to TBC, who had all content on farm also.

I didn't play much PvE from this point, besides a Lich King kill, due to IRL & PvP interests whenever I was playing.

Legion - Started off the expansion completely casual, joining a social guild named <Social Critters> who did the odd EN HC run now and again. We actually cleared the content but I had to find a new guild for Mythic stuff because they had hit their limit at HC.

I went on to join <Prehistoric> who ended up disbanding at Ursoc progress due to being out of depth basically, so a few of us landed at <Recklessness> where we ended up 7/7M EN, 7/10M NH, 3/3M TOV & 1/9M ToS before disbanding due to leadership issues.

Looking for a new guild after this, I was contacted by Manos (Megasusxd) from <Warm> and took up his offer to join them. One of the better experiences of progression for me personally and it's a shame how it ended but yeah. We went 9/9M ToS.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
Solid progression with people that can get stuff done

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yeah

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
I can attend raid times and adapt to times, no worries

How much do you play outside of raiding times?
Not a lot during the last few weeks or so outside of raiding times, for various reasons. I have been enjoying some other games due to not raiding. I'm usually online doing M+, farming something etc during progression though.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?
Experienced, calm. I have been gaming for a long time at all levels and don't get shook easily under pressure & have the ability to foresee certain situations due to said experience. I take it upon myself to learn about anything new to my class and/or others and keep it competitive.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
I run SpartanUI, DBM (bigwigs is inc though), WeakAuras (raid cd's etc), Angry Assignments, Exorsus Raid Tools.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
My M+ gear might be equipped but I will try and keep it raid geared when I log out

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/16472230

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... on/rossiax

I don't have the wrist and I play fire, not spent much time on alts but have multiple 110's that would just need some time to gear. AP grind is not a problem these days.

Real life info
Name: Ross

November 25th, 2017, 20:06

Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... palanothin

I have all leggos for Holy, pretty much every healing trinket in-game and various pieces I swap out.

Screenshot of UI:
https://i.imgur.com/1RRDDtn.jpg

November 25th, 2017, 21:21

Hey Palanothin,

Thank you for your application, it's being reviewed adn we'll get back to you shortly!

Kemee

November 25th, 2017, 21:38

Hey Palanothin,

I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.

We wish you the best of luck in finding a new guild,

Kemee

November 26th, 2017, 1:26
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]