General infoCharacter name:
Knowledge#2713Race, class, level, Artifact Level server:
Human, Paladin 110, 73Talent spec:
HolyFor how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
- I have been playing world of warcraft since first Beta.Total played time:
- Paladin 200 Days.
- Priest 400 Days
- Hunter 250 days
- Druid around 100ishTime played on current character in current expansion:
- I have 100 days played on my current character this Expansion at max level. I have been swapping around for what the guild needed (healer only)
Guild and raid infoPrevious guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
- Nerve: The guild had some issues in the end, and our GM Shelyn gave away the leadership to former officers, those officers decided to continue the guild on their own, and i decided to follow both Angeelo and Shelyn.How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
- I learned about Inner Sanctum from Shelyn, after he told me about the guild i went to your homepage and researched your history, and what i discovered, was positive.Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?
- Inner sanctum looks like a dedicated guild with a history that goes far back. I have been playing in same guild since TBC, and before TBC i played in the same guild from MC up to TBC.
This alone proves that im a loyal player, who dedicate myself to whatever guild im raiding with, during my time in both guilds, i have been sitting on a 100% attendance, never missed a single raid, previous GM's can prove that / confirm it.
One of the biggest reason for accepting me, is that i have been playing healer since Molten Core, and have a huge knowledge about healer classes, and how to manage mana. Besides that im a fast learner, who rarely does the same mistake twice.Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
- sadly no, but would love to meet and speak.What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?Vanilla:
Everything Cleared.Wrath of The lich king:
Was in the army during that time, but still managed to clear most of the content - No special ranks, but still cleared most.Cata:
Casually Played Warlord:
Started during Hellfire - HFC cleared.Legion:
Everything cleared up to now.What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
- I expect a raiding guild where the raiders come prepared, and have studied a boss before engaging it, so everyone have the same basic knowledge of a fight.
I expect that we have the same goal as a guild, to perform the verry best when were raiding, so we as a team, can achieve great ranks.Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
- Yes i have a working MicrophoneCan you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
- I can maintain 100% attendance, and also if extended raids occurs.How much do you play outside of raiding times?
- As much as possible. How would you describe yourself as a raider?
- I would describe myself as a great asset to a raiding team, i study encounters before showing up, so i doesn't just enter the raid with literally no background knowledge, about what is going on.
I have the needed Knowledge about every healer class, and how to sustain mana, and still do great throughput healing wise. I play to progress, and really hate farming a content, when that is said, i still keep 100% attendance during farm, but where i really enjoy the game, is the progress. What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
- WeakaurasPlease supply a screen shot to your UI:
- https://imgur.com/a/94FYSPlease supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... t/diwinejrPlease supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... t/diwinejr
- Theyre abit outdated. Was named Knówledge before, and seems like the logs just are a mess atm.Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
- https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... est/beanux
Real life infoName:
- Anders JohansenAge:
- DenmarkInfo about you and what you do when not playing WoW:
- Studying as an electrician, and playing games like League, Counter strike, mostly wow tho.