View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 19th, 2018, 12:06

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Sicaris - Rogue Application 
KVWN raider

Applying to the KVWN News Team.

General info
Character name: Sicaris
Battletag: Anything#2804
Class: Soakbot (rogue)
Artifacts are currently 74 in sin, 72 almost 73 in sub. Outlaw is memespec. Ilvl eq is somewhere around 950, only have two t21 pieces so far.
Logs:
Kazzak - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26443192/17#metric=dps
Silvermoon - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17136787/13/#partition=1
Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/sicaris

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
On and off since late TBC.
Total played time: No clue, too much probably q.q

Time played on current character in current expansion:
79 days in Legion since hitting max level.

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
Same-Silvermoon, Didnt like the atmosphere anymore and wanted something new.
Delusions-Kazzak, Want to leave because i've so far only been a splitwhore this tier despite not performing worse than any other core raider (according to those i've asked, i think raid leader does not like me). Other previous guilds have been irrelevant hc guilds or something.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?
I've played at a high level on Silvermoon, hard to miss. :P

Why Inner Sanctum?
You are interested in keeping a chill raid atmosphere while minimizing the pull count. Been doing it pretty well so far, atleast when you went hard in NH/ToS.

Why me?
I consider myself a pretty strong raider in that I believe I am very consistent. Which would probably be my biggest strength in my opinion. I am also my biggest critic in that I most times will not need feedback in what I am doing wrong. I probably already know and am busy working on it.

Why not me?
Currently my work might slightly clash with raidtimes SOMETIMES. I work at a butchershop and we close at 19:00 ST. Most times it takes like 15 minutes before I can actually leave tho (cleaning the last equipment, counting the cash etc). If we get a sudden influx of customers right before closing it is likely I will be a few minutes late, since I have a 30-40 minutes drive home. I am also slightly retarded sometimes.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?
I know mister riff raff himself. I think he will vouch for me, not sure tho. Can never know with him :^)

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?
Same - Silvermoon:
EN 7/7M (Dont remember rank)
ToV 3/3M (”)
NH 10/10M World rank 400 smth.
Tos 6/9M

Delusions - Kazzak:
ToS 9/9M, Finished almost world top 100.
AtBT 11/11 HC, 0/11M, splitwhore btw.

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum
A chill yet striving raiding atmosphere where repetitive mistakes are punished and progress is kept respectable for two day raiding.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?
Yes and yes. Sometimes during the last hour I might explain some things in text sometimes out of respect of others in my household.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)
You have no rules listed anymore :^). Apart from the parts mentioned in the Why not me segment there is no real reason to miss raids.

How much do you play outside of raiding times? Whenever Im off work tbh xD

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?
I dont think addons in and of itself improve your raiding performance, some addons make tracking things easier tho. For that i use BigWigs for bosstimers. WAs for tracking cds and certain boss mechanics.

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:
https://gyazo.com/5140703b0e280712b9d71166dcd66b8f

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/kazzak/sniffaris

Real life info
Name: Victor
Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW: Probably working or sleeping x)

December 14th, 2017, 20:54
Officer

Hello Sicaris,

We'd like to offer you a trial spot, but speak to me on bnet and we will go from there.

Veej
Inner Sanctum officers

December 16th, 2017, 18:19
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]