View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently January 17th, 2018, 5:42

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 [Accepted] Lessenaa - MW Monk 
KVWN trial

Applying to KVWN News Team.

General info
Character Name: Lessenaa
Battletag: CJGEduloth#2459
Race, class, level, Artifact Level server: Draenei, Monk, 110, 76 Artifact, Silvermoon
Talent spec: Mistweaver
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... n/lessenaa
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... n/lessenaa

For how long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since The Burning Crusade

Total played time:
I don't know exactly, like 2000~ hours.

Time played on current character in current expansion:
With my Mistweaver Monk, 32 Days.

Guild and raid info
Previous guilds and your reason(s) for leaving them:
I've been in friendly guilds then i leave them after 2 days. But mainly, Synarchy. The reason i leaving them, our raid leader was being bad to us. He was kicking every core raider because they told their opinion about our progression and then he kicked when someone spoke. He kicked my friends after 1 month and i leave too.
Second was Aesthetic Wipes. I was trying Mythic Kil'Jaeden with them and it was going well but i had 2 classes for my graduation and i had so many extra working days for them so i have to stay as casual in raid because it was overlap with my raiding days. I'm all fine for now but.
Third was eXen. It was Turkish chill guild. After i leave Aesthetic Wipes, i entered eXen and i stay as casual player, being chatting with everyone like this stuff. But now i'm realize i need to start Mythic Raiding again before its too late.

How did you hear about Inner Sanctum?

I was searching for Inner Sanctum in Tomb of Sargeras but i was playing as Healing Officer in Synarchy and it's because i didn't apply for Inner Sanctum. But now, i want it to play with you guys.

Why Inner Sanctum and why should we accept YOU?

Why Inner Sanctum, it's because Inner Sanctum's raiding atmosphere is very good. I watched some videos from Inner Sanctum i loved it. Players needs to love their guild and i'm sure that i will love Inner Sanctum's raiding atmosphere. Why should you guys accept me, i'm really badass raider. I'm searching everything for current raid. For example, i was clear Antorus Normal for countless times in PTR. Tried Argus Heroic with people. I saw every phase. I was ready for live. I'm using my resources very usefully. I have a good computer i don't have technical problems or something. I know my class very much. I'm keep searching for other players which is the best ones. I have my own playing style for Mistweaver Monk and i'm so good at it. So i have control for my class. I did Turkish guides for Antorus before it came up. I read, i watch every other things. I'm still doing it. I can understand everything. I can fit everything, i'm a good listener also.

Do you know anyone from Inner Sanctum in-game or irl already? If yes, who and will they vouch for you?

No i don't know anyone from Inner Sanctum.

What is your raid experience (on any character and including past experience)?

For Legion with my Mistweaver Monk;
Emerald Nightmare: 6/7 Mythic ( Xavius included )
Trial of Valor: 1/3 Mythic
Nighthold: 6/10 Mythic
Tomb of Sargeras: 6/9 Mythic ( Kil'Jaeden %48~ )
Antorus, the Burning Legion: 2/11 Mythic Current
Past experience with any character:
With my Protection Paladin
Black Temple, Tempest Keep, The Battle for Mount Hyjal 1/1
Naxxramas: 6/15

What do you expect from raiding in Inner Sanctum?

I'm expecting to improve myself with you guys and continue with you guys.

Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it during raids?

Yes i have a microphone, i can use it if its needed. I'm not very good at speaking English in voice but like i said, i can use if it's needed. Otherwise i can understand everything in English.

Can you attend all of our raid times listed in the rules? How often do you expect to miss a raid? (note we have an 80% attendance requirement and do track raider attendance)

Yes i can attend all of your raids. If it's really urgent situation i can ask for permission to deal my job ( like funeral etc. ) otherwise i can attend all of your raids there is no problem with it.

How much do you play outside of raiding times?

I'm doing everything on reset day, playing all other past raids for AP. Doing heroics, Mythic+, weekly quests, clearing zones. And im keep doing it everyday. Sometimes i went out with my friends but i keep checking armory and legion app from my phone.

How would you describe yourself as a raider?

I'm badass raider. Also i was Raid Leader in early Antorus because of my experience. It was very succesful. I can track everything while i'm doing my job for raid. I can do multi-tasking and it's very important for a raider. I have this skill.

What addons do you use to improve your raiding performance?

Exorsus Raid Tools for healing cooldowns
DBM
Weak Auras for healing cooldowns
Details
AA ( Angry Assigments )

Please supply a screen shot to your UI:

https://imgur.com/a/B0T1m

Please supply a link to the armory with your raiding gear equipped:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... n/lessenaa

Please supply combat logs of some of your previous kills:

Mistress: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Kg ... fight=last
Garothi: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/X3 ... CY#fight=2

Please supply a link to the armory of any relevant alts you're playing:

I don't have alt character actually. I played with my protection paladin since Burning Crusade but i stop playing it when Legion came up.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /kazrogalx

Real life info
Name: Can Çetinkol

Info about you and what you do when not playing WoW:

I'm currently Admin at ESL Overwatch. I'm professional E-Sports gamer for 8 years and i'm usualy team captain for 5 years. I started to play with Starcraft I, after Starcraft II, Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch. I won so many tournaments for Starcraft in my country. I was a good Zerg player. When Overwatch release, i created my own team and we started to play together like for 1-2 months. Then we joined some little tournaments. We won them very easily then we entered ESL tournaments. We won 2-3 tournaments. Then professional gaming clubs reached me for team. We started to play with their club name. We finished first real tournament as 2nd place. In season 4 i started to play again and then my old friends whispered me for creating a new team. I said okay let's do it again and we started practice. There was a Turkish Overwatch League. We signed up, started to practice hard for it. We finished as 4th place. Then i stop playing Overwatch and come back to WoW again. I'm meeting with my preschool friends sometimes. I'm drummer also, like for 9 years or something. I'm going music studio when i got bored, playing some songs. I'm listening everything by the way. I do not distinguish types of music. So that's all i guess. Thanks for reading everything, i really want to be with you guys. Have a great day!

December 19th, 2017, 1:28
Officer

Accepted for trial.

December 19th, 2017, 17:19
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]